Thursday, December 10, 2009

links

Ahh starting my day today with a big mug of hot chocolate topped with whipped cream. Bliss. Also thinking about the meatloaf and baked potatoes I've been craving but haven't had time to make yet. Tonight is the night! I'm excited.

In the meantime I've got all kinds of places for you to go and things for you to see.

Want my snow? Get it here.

Want my header? Get it here.

Want the best artisan bread you never thought you could make (and I ASSURE you, that YOU {yeeees you} can make this bread [it requires no kneading!])? Go here.

Looking to exercise your creativity/cure your boredom? Go here. And then send me a link so I can see your beautiful creation.

Have a beautiful day wonderful people!

3 comments:

melissa marie said...

that bread is intense. and sounds so good. i'm going to try to try it.

melissa marie said...

and thanks for the doodle.

Carrie said...

Fabulous! Thanks for the link back!