Thursday, August 23, 2007

aaaaall right then, I'll blog




Sorry guys. It's been a while. I would like to say that I tried a week ago and got discouraged when the stupid exclamation mark never stopped spinning. So these pics are of the Museum of Natural History here in ABQ. It was kind of cool, but kind of boring for Ben and I. Benson liked it though. You folks have never seen how they got the Mars rover to Mars should look it up. We live in a crazy world if they can do something like that. Who could even think to do what they did? Wow. Anyway the best part of the museum was the plexiglass over "lava" floor because it made Benson FREAK out. He wouldn't let me walk on it. Hahhahaha sometimes the best part of a two year old is razzing them up a bit just because you can. That make me sound like parent of the year, but if you haven't done a little harmless scaring you are missing out. It's pretty funny.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Plexiglass over lava scares me too. It's a Tracy thing.

Unknown said...

Aahhh! Gee, I miss you all. Thanks for sharing. I love it!!!!

Megan said...

Is it possible they are even more adorable than they were a few weeks ago???

Caity said...

Peer pressure really gets thing done, doesn't it? Cute pics and great story, as always!