Sunday, August 26, 2007

a post about banks




Oh Banks. He is so very cute. And that cleft... Anyway I thought I'd do a post about Banks today because he is sleeping so peacefully right now. Yesterday his brother nearly smothered him with a pillow. Benson actually had the pillow on the baby and himself on top of the pillow. Poor Banks. I was standing there doing my hair so I realized after a few seconds that things were too quiet and saved the wee one from suffocation. He was a little bit purple and really freaked out but no loss of brain cells so in the end it was a good lesson learned and thankfully nothing worse. On a happier note, we were a little worried that he didn't use his arms to push himself up at his last doctor's appointment but he has since remedied that. Now he pushes up like a little olympic pusher-upper. He looks quite scary in the picture (kind of like a Klingon) but we couldn't get him to smile (probably too focused on perfecting his technique). Oh and the other pictures of him close up are of him looking like the Phantom of the Opera. You can't see it too well in the photo but he fell asleep on the carpet and had serious Phantom face when he woke up. I wish you could all be here to hear him laugh.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

The pillow thing sounds scary! It's amazing what second and third etc have to go through and that they actually survive. Banks is too cute. I loved holding that little guy. Thanks for letting me. - Suz

melissa said...

he looks great. klingon forehead and all.

Caity said...

What a cutie. I just love that little guy to pieces. I loved the pictures. Thanks, Grammy

Anonymous said...

People should read this.