Friday, October 10, 2008

all in one day

1. I got my comeuppance for surfing the internet instead of eating lunch with my children like a good mommy. That would be a blueberry yogurt-dipped Banksy.

2. Benson heard track number nine on my newest awesome cd from one of my oldest awesome friends (thanks a mil, mel and there were no repeats that I heard) and said, "Mommy, I like this one! Turn it up!" And I just knew Melissa would know that I'm raising my children properly.

3. Benson also pointed to a cloud and said, "Look, it's an ant cloud," and I wished I had a camera with me because it really was. He is so clever.

6 comments:

mandakay said...

look at banks! funny! and yes benson is a clever little man. Its amazing how much kids actually know. If only we could be inside of their little minds to know whats really going on.

Anonymous said...

hehe...Banksy in blueberry...it is a good look! SOunds like a great day!!! Finding shapes in clouds is such a fun way to pass the time!!!

melissa said...

oh fridays. it's cool that benson even has an opinion about music. i think at his age i thought any music was hip.

Megan said...

This just made me miss you all terribly. ...And also relieved that I am not the only one with yogurt-covered youngsters.

Melanie said...

Hey, so I made your white bean hummus (I was clicking along a while back and I clicked on that - lucky me). So good! Thanks for sharing. It made us happy.

Caity said...

I found out the hard way that milk products make really good gel. Sounds like my kind of day!