Wednesday, December 8, 2010

baby fever

DSC_3833.jpg

DSC_3821.jpg

DSC_3820.jpg

DSC_3816.jpg

DSC_3805.jpg

Is this not the greatest plan ever? That while we willingly create these messy, smelly, loud, needy little people to perpetuate our species, they are given to us in the cutest, most irresistible form imaginable? I'm sure no one else wants to look at dozens of pictures of my baby, but I could look at them all day so everyone else here gets to enjoy my whims. ha!

I absolutely love having baby Roman in our home. He creates the sweetest and most loving atmosphere between us all it's really a gift to have him. He started out life pretty grumpy, but he has turned into the sweetest, most social and smily baby I've ever seen. I hope he continues to grow very veeeeeeery s-l-o-w-l-y. I love seeing his personality come out, but I looooove his babyness.

11 comments:

melissa said...

yay roman! i don't mind looking at a bunch of pictures of that little guy either, he so dang cute.

calvin has already started being slightly less grumpy, too. yay. but not always. oh well. i have thought the same thing about babies recently, too. why do we do this?! because they're irresistible, that's why.

Caity said...

And I haven't even met him and it's KILLING ME! AHHHH!!!

Rachel said...

Yeah, thanks a lot for making me miss you guys AND get baby hungry. haha! Seriously, he is about the cutest baby EVER!!!

Pam said...

You're making me get the baby fever. Yikes! He is absolutely cuteness personified. Love you!

laura d said...

widdle wo-man noodles!!! Every day I think about vacationing in your neck of the woods. If you had a beach we'd totally be there. I'm torn between your cuteness (and the rest of your family) and the ocean. *sigh.*

Sara said...

Roman is just precious! I love looking at the pictures too.

Natalie said...

Carrie- He is adorable. Post a dozen more! I can't wait for my baby fever to come. I'm definitely reconsidering my last indulgence into "baby fever" at this point!

leiamarie82 said...

I don't know you OR your baby, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment. I sometimes get to the end of the day and am so glad to sit down with some peace and quiet when my boys are in bed, and then more often than I should probably admit, I end up opening up iPhoto and browsing at pictures of them.

J. Peter said...

Look at all that beautiful hair. You guys need to make a girl!

Colette said...

i like looking at your babies pictures too. He's so stinkin adorable. My babies never had even half the amount of hair Roman does.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

He gets cuter every time I see him. Also, my daughter is but 4 1/2 months old and I already have a little baby fear.