Saturday, December 18, 2010

a little holiday song and jig



I must confess I very rarely actually take time to watch videos that people put on their blogs (unless it's my nieces or nephews, or one of Melissa's shorts!). I'm so sorry, I feel like such a jerk confessing that, but I thought I'd say it just in case anyone else feels guilty after they don't watch this one. But it is only 30 seconds and I can almost guarantee you'll smile just a little.

Merry Christmas Winter Break!!! Time to bake things. And only 1 week until Christmas! I literally could not be more excited!

!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!

Rachel said...

That just made my morning! So so fun to hear and see! I love his flailing arm! I miss you guys!

We got your package too - THANK YOU!! We are so excited. The little pouches are so fun! Merry Christmas. xoxo

Anonymous said...

So cute!

melissa said...

i don't usually watch videos either, or i watch the first 30 seconds (hence the short shorts). so keep it under 30 and i'm there! in fact, i might even watch this one twice because it's pretty darn cute.

merry baking! i just baked some lemon and lime sugar cookies. i hope my neighbors like zing. they're also shaped as hearts because i only have hart shaped cookie cutters. hopefully i'll be known as the nutty new neighbor.

J. Peter said...

Way to guilt me into watching a video of your super cute offspring!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than drunk baby dancing.

Anonymous said...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chinese-hurdler-decides-not-to-hurdle-hurdles-runs-through-them-instead/

Carrie said...

Thanks dad. You can't fool me you know.

I was a dang good hurdler. YOU try running the 400 meter hurdles when you haven't practiced.

Randy said...

You were ALOT better than that Chinese dude.

Carrie said...

listen sassy pants alot is not a word.

oh snap.

Carrie said...

by the way i finally just watched the clip and about peed my pants from laughing. i'm tearing up. hahaha i was WAY better than him! haha

Sara said...

that is so cute.