Monday, July 18, 2011

lists

Source: flickr.com via Mary on Pinterest



I, like my friend Mellie P, love making lists. I have long lists of plants for my someday vegetable garden, flower garden, and peony garden. I have lists of books I'd like to read. And places I'd like to go. And a short list of things I'd like to do. My to-do life list only includes two things (so far):

1. See a fashion show at a fashion week

2. Walk the Coast to Coast Walk with Ben. I wish so badly I could beam myself (and him) there right now, and we could spend the next two weeks strolling through the countryside from village to village, just him and me, walking and talking and walking some more. I think this is my new happy place for this week, when it is 95 degrees inside my house and I'm trying to not end up like the guy blinded by the heat in The Stranger.

6 comments:

melissa said...

OH MY GOSH i had no idea such a thing existed as the coast to coast walk but it combines about twelve of my favorite things...whatever, i want to do it too now, BAD.

Nana said...

Heavens...I want to walk right into the picture. It is perfect.

Pam said...

So I'm planning on walking like a hundred yards behind you two. Please let me go!!!!! I'm starting a savings plan right now!

Carrie said...

We'll all go together!! Mark your calendars for 10 years from now. :)

melissa said...

when i told nate about the different walks, he was like "you know you can just walk across anything, right?" duh, nate!

Carrie said...

I dare him to just walk across new mexico.