Monday, October 15, 2007

24

i turned 24 last week. wow. i feel like i am almost an adult. almost. anyway i wanted to say thank you for all the emails, phone calls, cards, and gifts. it was a great day thanks to my best friend ben, who worked hard to surprise me with things that would make me happy. my favorite part is that i got all the things i wanted: snake skin stilettos, skinny jeans, and a vacuum. my favorite thing to do now is put on said shoes and pants and use said appliance. what a great birthday.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! We are glad your Birthday was great...and ooohhh Snake skin stilettos...you go girl! We miss you and hope your surgery goes super!!!! Send love to all of the boys as well.

melissa said...

good good good, i was hoping there'd be pictures and cake and...vacuuming! hooray!

Anonymous said...

Sounds so fun. You have great style to be vacuuming in your heels. I can just see it. You classy lady!

Caity said...

I want a picture of that! Happy Late Birthday! We were thinking about you!

Pam said...

Well, I never! But you will look simply FABULOUS! I am so glad your birthday went well and of course you deserved it. Happy late birthday from the Mouseketeers! Love you!

Stephanie said...

excuse me- where is the photo of the pants and the shoes together? that's what i want to know! :) also, is that cake martha stewart inspired? i saw those ghosts online and have been obsessed ever since. tell me your secret. oh, and happy birthday!