Monday, May 18, 2009

did I ever mention that i found the last recipe I'll ever need?

Seriously. This.stuff.will.kill you with it's goodness.

I'd post a picture but the site it is from frowns on that without permission, and I didn't get a picture of it when I made it because... well, laziness really but she has lots of photos on the site so go! go! go!

Death by yumminess recipe here.

2 notes before you go:
1. I made it with saltines. Yum.
2. I wouldn't bake it as long as she says. I'd knock off 5 minutes of the baking time to ensure that it doesn't taste burnt.

7 comments:

Trisha said...

Carrie, would you bring your cuticle clippers tomorrow please please....

:)

Trisha said...

Also....yes these are sooo good. My best friend sent me some for Christmas 2 years ago and I am not certain the rest of my family got to try any..:) I tried making them once and it wasn't largely successful so I need to try again. Maybe we can do it on a Tuesday craft day. :)Maybe you should bring a few for our nice Tuesday group tomorrow. heheheh

mrs. peterson said...

how funny. i made these on saturday for a little dinner party. i also gave the recipe to a girl in our a ward a few months ago and she about died. they are magically delicious.

laura d said...

Oh my baby is going to hate me but I'm going to make these. He'll just have to deal with the chocolate. I was good for a week and a half...I also secretly bought some more Reese's Puff Cereal. I just can't stay away.

Stephanie J. Robertson said...

this reminds me of your grandma jeans toffee! how delicious! someone in my ward made something like this for a recipe group they started and it was really really tasty!

KRasband said...

I am so trying this for dessert for my "special" dinner tomorrow. Thanks

kbob said...

Looks SOOO good, the temptations are killing me!
Thanks for sharing. -Suz