Friday, July 13, 2007

Tooting Ben's horn for him

So I realized I never posted that Ben got an A in his Russian class and so far has an A in his calc class. I just wanted him to know I am super proud of him. He is going to have to beat med schools away with a stick (like he does with me). I am really amazed by his intelligence because I've always thought my brother was the smartest person I knew but I've realized that he's only the second smartest (sorry, Todd). Anyway in addition to his super intelligence Ben has also developed a bit of a work ethic (THANK YOU AIR FORCE) and the two combined do wonderful things for a person's college experience. I guess I'll stop bragging about my amazing husband for now. Thank you, Ben for all you do.

4 comments:

Caity said...

Go Ben, go Ben! Go, go, go Ben!

Pam said...

Way to go, Ben! You've got quite a fan club! I'm so proud of you!!!!

Pam said...

By the way, it helps to have a good women standing beside and behind you!

Megan said...

Man alive. My claim to fame is being able to clean up a seriously poopy diaper using just one wipe. Kind of puts things into perspective. :(

Ben is the smartest person I know. I've always said that. We are SO proud of you, Ben!!! (And way to go Carrie- because we all know that he couldn't do it without you, Beautiful!)